Personal Logos

For the past few weeks in graphic design class we have been learning about logos. Simple things such as shapes and color can make a huge impact on a logo and the feeling it gives to those who view it. We learned that circles like shapes are popular because they give the appearance of nature and completion, while upside down triangles are unpopular because they look unbalanced and 'dangerous.'

With my logo, I knew right away that I wanted to have a calm, blue color scheme. I also wanted to incorporate my first and middle initials - EE - into the design. I had many ideas for my logo, but i had to scrap them due to them being too difficult to make in illustrator. I designed many logos, but ultimately came down to one I really liked.

Some of my logo ideas, including ones that I scrapped

My final, favorite logo design I came up with was a dark teal flower design with two E's facing each other. I really liked the design of the flower (made using the ellipse tool) and the color scheme of the flower. I wasn't sure what color to make the font, and eventually went with black. I'm still not sure if there was a better color I could have picked.

My final logo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need Your ID

❁ PhotoShop Name Animation Tutorial ❁

❁ Bouncing Ball Animation ❁