PSA Reflection



My group came up with a concept about pittbull protection. In it, a karate trainee is faced against a "scary" and "violent" opponent, only to realize he's not that scary after all. It was meant to be humorous and light-hearted.

Courtney came up with the script and most of the concept. They storyboarded and filmed at one group member's house. Afterwards, I edited with input and critique from the other members. 

I was the editor. During this project I got to practice editing suspense, comedy, and some fighting. I enjoyed the process of editing this video because it was different than what I usually edit. I used premiere pro to edit it. 

I used technical skills while editing, communication and collaboration whilst working with my group members, leadership while being the main editor, and project management by getting it done on time. 

I would maybe change the color lut. Besides that, I am happy with the project. Overall, I am satisfied with the final product and am happy to add this video to my senior year collection. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need Your ID

❁ PhotoShop Name Animation Tutorial ❁

❁ Bouncing Ball Animation ❁