Menu Item: Short Horror Films



For this menu item, I watched a variety of short horror films. I did so in order to get inspiration for my own short horror movie that's currently in the making, Black-Eyed Children. I enjoyed watching the shorts and was impressed by the professional look of them. Two of the shorts were by CryptTV, The Birch and Itsy Bitsy Spiders. The third, The Moonlight Man, was by Danny Donahue. 

Of the three I watched, my favorite would have to be Itsy Bitsy Spiders. It wasn't the scariest film I've ever seen, but I enjoyed thoroughly enjoyed the story and concept. It was about a little boy with a strange obsession of drawing spiders. In the end, you learn the reason behind why he developed his weird obsession. 

After watching the short horror films, it helped me make changes to the script I'm currently working on with my friend for our own short movie. I want to make sure our movie has a good mix of character development and story as well as scares, as some of the movies I watched were a bit uneven with the two. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why You Need Your ID

❁ PhotoShop Name Animation Tutorial ❁

❁ Bouncing Ball Animation ❁